Freedom Fest Day 2
June 30, 2018
Red, White and Blue Run at Fort Carson Freedom Fest
All information is subject to change.
- June 30, 2018 during day 2 of Fort Carson Freedom Fest
- No pets allowed or companion animals allowed, check out the FAQs for details.
- Open to DOD ID card holders and their guests.
- Gate access security procedures apply for the general public.
- Festival site opens at 3 p.m.
- Race starts at 5 p.m. in Fort Carson Iron Horse Park (follow the signs from the main entrance to the race area)
- Distance: Official 5K
- Runners wait in line, grouped by shirt color, and are released in the order of red first, white second, and blue third.
Run Registration and T-shirts
- All sales are final and non-refundable. No returns or exchanges.
- Early Bird Online Registration: $10 per person ages 4+, free for ages 3 and under with paid registration (limit 4 per transaction, no exceptions)
- Online registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on June 28, 2018.
- T-shirt plus (1) party favor included with each early bird paid registration, and available while supplies last.
- Same-Day Registration: $20 cash only per person ages 5+, free for ages 4 and under. Shirts not guaranteed on same-day registration.
- No t-shirt for child (ages 0-4) registration.
- Limited quantity adult size only shirts come in red, white and blue. No kids shirts available.
- Gate access security procedures apply for the general public. Check out the FAQs and Terms & Conditions to learn more about entering Fort Carson.
- June 29, 2018 at Iron Horse Sports and Fitness Center (you must be able to access Fort Carson)
- Packet pick-up at Iron Horse Sports and Fitness Center is available from 5 a.m.to 9:30 p.m.
- Proof of purchase required for packet pick-up
- Waiver required for participation
- All ages and abilities welcome
- Runners to the left, walkers and strollers to the right
- No porta-potties along route
- No pets allowed, except for ADA service animals (emotional comfort animals do not qualify as ADA service animals)
Questions? Contact the race organizer.