Ride and Game Prices
All information is subject to change.
Stay tuned for for updates!
- Rides vary in price (between 3-6 tokens
Full-Day Individual Ride Wristbands
- Same-day: $30
- Card accepted.
- No ATM’s available on festival site, bring cash if you need to.
- ATM’s available offsite at Fort Carson Commissary and AAFES PX
- Crabtree Amusements reserves the right to determine at which point in the evening it is no longer going to sell wristbands but only sell individual tickets – it may determine that it is more efficient for getting customers through the line. No refunds will be given for any reason, including inclement weather.
Each ride is marked with specific rules. Rides are designed specifically for young children to ride without adults and only accommodate children, height requirements range from 32″ to 48″.
Each ride is marked with specific rules. These rides have height restrictions to participate and use height, speed, and movement for the experience. Individuals must be 48″ to ride alone. .
- Know your limitations.
- Participating in carnival rides during pregnancy is not recommended. Please consult your medical care provider. Visit AmericanPregnancy.org to find out more about Pregnancy and Amusement Parks.
- Ride and game vendors are not responsible for any personal property items lost by customers while on the amusement rides.
- Can I buy individual tickets/tokens for the rides or do I have the buy the wristand?
- The wristband is good for all-day unlimited rides. Individual tickets/tokens may be purchased as you see fit. Signage is posted one each ride stating the ticket requirements.
- Are the wristbands refundable?
- Nope. No refunds. No exceptions.
- Is there a cut-off time for ticket/token/wristband sales?
- Crabtree Amusements reserves the right to determine the cutoff time for wristband/ticket/token sales.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No pets allowed. Visit the FAQ page to learn more.