Parking and Directions
Approved Parking Area and Directions from Gates
All information is subject to change.
- Designated gates for public access from June 28-29, 2019 are the main gate (1) on CO-115 and gate 20 from Mesa Ridge Parkway in Fountain.
- June 30, 2019: General public wishing to enter must obtain a pass from the visitor center.
- All guests (DOD and General Public) must park on the East side of Iron Horse Park facing Wetzel Ave (Area 3 Parking Lot). See map below.
- Google Maps | Waze (from Gate 20/Mesa Ridge Parkway) | Waze (from Main Gate 1/CO-115 & Nelson Blvd.)
- From Gate 20/Mesa Ridge Parkway in Fountain: Head north on Specker Ave. (turns into a 1-way northbound street). Make a left on Hogan St., left on Wetzel Ave. (1-way street southbound), and right into Area 3 Parking Lot (dirt lot).
- From Main Gate 1/CO-115 and Nelson Blvd.: Turn right at the traffic circle onto Harr Ave., left onto Sheridan Ave., left onto Prussman Blvd., right onto Wetzel Ave.(1-way street southbound), and right into Area 3 Parking Lot (dirt lot).
Mobile: click icon in upper right corner of map to expand view.