Rides and Games
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are issued for any purchases or merchandise.
All information is subject to change.
Stay tuned for for updates!
- Rides vary in price (between 3-6 tokens)
- Multiple token purchase must done on site
Full-Day Individual Ride Wristbands
- Same-day: $TBD
- Wristbands can be purchased in advance for $TBD online and is only good for 1 day
- Wristbands are strongly recommended for those wishing to ride a lot of rides
- To purchase multiple wristbands, customers must click purchase more than once (as many times as they need number of wristbands). Each time they click it, the system will add a wristband to their “cart”.
- In order to purchase wristbands for each day, customers will follow the same process (no need to distinguish the day).
- Once they “check out they will print a receipt that shows how many wristbands they purchased and the amount paid. They must bring that with them on the day of the event and get their wristbands at the ticket box (all wristbands will be issued the first time they go to the ticket box. The purchaser will simply tell the ticket window staff how many of the pre-paid wristbands are for which day(s).
- Card accepted.
- No ATM’s available on festival site, bring cash if you need to.
- ATM’s available offsite at Fort Carson Commissary and AAFES PX
- Carnival vendor reserves the right to determine at which point in the evening it is no longer going to sell wristbands but only sell individual tickets – it may determine that it is more efficient for getting customers through the line. No refunds will be given for any reason, including inclement weather.
- Know your limitations.
- Participating in carnival rides during pregnancy is not recommended. Please consult your medical care provider. Visit AmericanPregnancy.org to find out more about Pregnancy and Amusement Parks.
- Ride and game vendors are not responsible for any personal property items lost by customers while on the amusement rides.
- Can I buy individual tickets/tokens for the rides or do I have the buy the wristand?
- The wristband is good for all-day unlimited rides. Individual tickets/tokens may be purchased as you see fit. Signage is posted one each ride stating the ticket requirements.
- Are the wristbands refundable?
- Nope. No refunds. No exceptions.
- Can I bring my pet?
- No pets allowed. Visit the FAQ page to learn more.